Friends of the Earth's Supporter Promise
Fundraising is absolutely vital for our work and so are high standards – especially when it comes to you, our supporters.
As part of our work to address concerns about how charities communicate and raise money we want to share our Supporter Promise, so you know what to expect from us.
We promise to treat you with respect and fairness.
- We’ll always be polite in all contact we have with you.
- We will not put pressure on you to support us in any way you’re not willing to.
- We‘re committed to inclusion, equality and safeguarding vulnerable people.
We promise to listen to you and respond.
- We pride ourselves on being transparent and open with supporters and the general public.
- Working together we can achieve real change in the world. We want your opinions to help shape our campaigns.
- Are we doing things right? We’re keen to know what you think. Get in touch with our Supporter Care Team.
We promise to use your details responsibly.
- We'll only share your details with your local Friends of the Earth group if you’ve given us permission. And we will never sell your details to third parties.
- We’ll try our best to contact you in the way you would like us to. Please get in touch with our Supporter Care Team to update or clarify any of your details.
- By partnering with other organisations we are able to stay in touch with more of our supporters than if we work on our own. Any organisation that contacts you on our behalf has committed to meeting our own very high standards.
We promise to spend your donations carefully and responsibly to help further the work of Friends of the Earth.
- Your donations make our work possible, and we value every gift, large or small. We promise to thank you for your generosity and to keep you updated on how your donations are being spent.
- We are members of the Institute of Fundraising and the Fundraising Standards Board and meet the highest standards with our fundraising.
Please give us a call on 0800 581 051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your donations or the work you fund.